- Added the ability to configure visible camera settings when the Overlay option is active.
- Added the ability to configure UV timeout settings.
- Added the ability to save current threshold settings for Auto-Leveling.
- Changed the "Use Threshold for Leveling" option name in Visible Light Control to "Use Auto Leveling".
- Added an Ultraviolet imaging time-out warning when the UV imaging expired.
- Added an uninstall option.
- Added the ability to apply leveling histogram settings to both visible and UV images either with manual leveling or auto-leveling. The leveling histogram settings affect the image's brightness and contrast.
- Added Leveling settings in the Options menu.
- Changed startup behavior to enter a simulation mode if there is a hardware connection issue.
- Changed the Autofocus button.